- Dr Harb's seminar on EKGs has been broken up into separate video segments. Clicking on each of the video segment titles below will start each segment. All the segments together encompass the entire seminar.
- Some of the segments will require you to download and print (color - if you can) out a sample of the EKG. It is advisable to print out the EKG strip to have handy while watching the video. This will enable you to follow the video segment more easily.
- When you click on the "View EKG" link, the EKG will open up in the same window as the seminar is in. You will need to click on your browser's back button to go back and view the video.
If you need the plug-ins:
- You will need to have the free Adobe Acrobat plug-in. If necessary you can go to the download area of the Adobe site and get it for free.
- Go to the Apple site to download a free QuickTime plugin.